Welcome to Ven Robina´s teachings information page!
With great joy, Shiwa Lha Center thanks you for joining Venerable Robina Courtin – Mind and its potential teachings in April 10th and 11th.
Your presence makes difference and allowed Venerable Robina to be very happy with this event for Brazil.
We are also very grateful for your generosity in making your contribution and to all supporters and volunteers.
Please, keep in mind this link
On this page, you are going to find all information and support material for the teachings until June 30th.
We continue together.
Shiwa Lha Team
April, 10th and 11th
10am to noon and 1pm to 3pm – MOUNTAIN TIME (where Ven Robina is)
1pm to 3pm and 4pm to 6pm – BRAZILIAN TIME (Shiwa Lha Host Center – Rio de Janeiro)
Please check your time zone at:
If you are not able to attend all of them, the teachings will be recorded and available for two months.
Of course to attend Robina´s teaching´s LIVE is much more powerful!
You can already start reading about Mind and its potential. It can be very helpful to be familiar with some terms, Buddhist´s points of view and be ready to go even deeper during the workshop with Ven. Robina.
After first teachings will be able to watch again and again till June 30th. And if you missed them as well.
Ven Robina´s website
Ven Robina´s biography, blog schedule and so on at http://www.robinacourtin.com
Ven Robina´s projects
Established by Ven. Robina in 2005 in California, The Bodhichitta Trust’s sole purpose is to support the work of Lama Thubten Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Ven. Robina’s heart lamas, and their Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition, the international nonprofit organization founded by Lama in 1975.
To date the Bodhichitta Trust has –
• Brought in more than $1.86 million for FPMT’s Liberation Prison Projectd uring Ven. Robina’s tenure as executive director from 1996 to 2009
• Supported the refurbishment of the Lama Yeshe Stupa at Tushita Meditation Centre, the FPMT center in Dharamsala; and has pledged support to refurbish the Vajrasattva Gompa
• Funded the year-long retreat of a nun
• Offers financial support to released and incarcerated prisoners
• Supports Ven. Robina’s work as an editor for FPMT’s Wisdom Publications
• Sponsors pujas at Kopan, Lama and Rinpoche’s monastery in Kathmandu
• Makes monthly and annual offerings to various FPMT puja funds
• Has helped sponsor the teachings of Lama Zopa Rinpoche and His Holiness the Dalai Lama
• Pays the salary of one part-time project manager
• And is helping bring in funds to support San Francisco FPMT center Tse Chen Ling
Do you know anybody who can be benifited from the teachings?
Do you need help?
Please contact us at email@example.com or
whatsapp (+55 021) 95101-3849
Robina’s Teachings for Brazil Organization
Shiwa Lha Center – FPMT Brazil